Friday, December 4, 2009

Hmmmm

Zara Mirkin, No Mag's main stylist must have been pretty exited about styling this shoot with Alice Delall.

Lets just say; Alice fits rather comfortably into Zara's styling 'Niche'. A great niche, don't get me wrong. I mean we have all been through our shave-a-little-undercut period (If you like that kind of thing, which I happen to) I guess maybe thats why this editorial works so well; Mirkin's fashion taste mixes (seamlessly) with  Delall's.

This editorial hits all the G spots for me but yes.. something to ponder I guess. Good old No aye?? Nod to No.

Nod to NO and Nod to BLACK. Heh. Two words I like.








The feature ' Double trouble' comes in two covers for those who like options (as above) I think I like the first, her hair looks a bit doggy in the second. On third and fourth glance this is a beautifully styled and shot piece and I'm sure will stand the test of tyyyymmmee.




























It probably helps the shoot some that Alice is the hottest woman alive.

2 comments: